TEVEZ may stay a Hammer

Argentina international Carlos Tevez has hinted that he could stay with West Ham United next season and says he has been delighted with the support he has received from the club's fans.
Tevez and his compatriot Javier Mascherano moved to Upton Park in a controversial deal last August that prompted a Premier League investigation because of their association with the MSI group.

Although the Hammers were last week found to have been guilty of irregularities surrounding the transfers, they avoided a points deduction.

Tevez has played a key role in the team's recent good form which has lifted hopes that Alan Curbishley's side could still avoid the drop.

"There is a possibility I could stay," he told the club's official website.

"It is a case of sitting down with the directors of West Ham to sort out a few things, but certainly there is a chance I could stay with the club.

"The fine and everything surrounding my transfer is something for West Ham and the lawyers to take care of. My only concern, as always, is playing football.

"We will be doing everything we can to keep this club in the Premier League and for me it is an opportunity to repay the support the fans have shown me.

"They have supported me from day one and I have a very special relationship with them."
The 23-year-old has scored four goals in 27 appearances for the Hammers this season.

Source: football.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayne Rooney Profile

Cristiano Ronaldo Profile

Lionel Messi Profile